Sport Investors League
  • Politics
  • Stocks
  • Investing
  • Business

Sport Investors League

  • Politics
  • Stocks
  • Investing
  • Business
Politics

Rubio revokes Iranian officials’ US travel privileges over deadly protest crackdown killing thousands

by admin January 30, 2026
January 30, 2026
Rubio revokes Iranian officials’ US travel privileges over deadly protest crackdown killing thousands

Secretary of State Marco Rubio recently revoked Iranian senior officials and their family members’ privilege to travel to the U.S., citing ongoing oppression by the regime.

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s regime is accused of killing more than 6,200 protesters since Dec. 28, with nearly 17,100 additional arrests as internet communications remain halted, according to the Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA).

‘As the people of Iran continue to fight for their basic rights, [Rubio] took action this week to revoke the privilege of Iranian senior officials and their family members to be in the United States,’ the State Department wrote in an X post. ‘Those who profit from the Iranian regime’s brutal oppression are not welcome to benefit from our immigration system.’

In addition to the potential civil rights violations in Iran, tensions have flared between Khamenei and President Donald Trump, as the U.S. attempts to strike a nuclear deal.

Iranian Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi warned on Wednesday the nation’s military is ‘prepared—with their fingers on the trigger—to immediately and powerfully respond to ANY aggression against our beloved land, air, and sea.’

Araghchi claimed that Iran has ‘always welcomed’ a mutually beneficial, fair and equitable nuclear deal that would ensure Iran’s rights to peaceful nuclear technology, and guarantee no nuclear weapons.

Trump fired back on Truth Social, warning a ‘massive’ armada was heading to Iran ‘with speed and violence, if necessary.’

‘Time is running out, it is truly of the essence!’ Trump wrote in a post. ‘As I told Iran once before, MAKE A DEAL! They didn’t, and there was ‘Operation Midnight Hammer,’ a major destruction of Iran. The next attack will be far worse! Don’t make that happen again.’

The president said Thursday night it would be ‘great’ if the U.S. did not have to use the military fleet.

The State Department on Wednesday also demanded Tehran overturn the death penalty for 19-year-old Saleh Mohammadi, a decorated Iranian wrestler who was arrested while peacefully protesting against the regime earlier this month.

Fox News Digital’s Alex Nitzberg contributed to this report.

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS

0
FacebookTwitterGoogle +Pinterest
previous post
House conservatives skeptical as Senate deal sacrificing DHS spending reached: ‘Non-starter’
next post
Trump allies cite surge in appeals court wins, say reversals dwarf Biden era

Related Posts

Trump nominates Air Force Lt. Gen. Dan ‘Razin’...

February 22, 2025

Biden’s Venezuela policy feeds Maduro strongman image, emboldens...

August 2, 2024

‘Let us be the parents’: Supreme Court should...

April 23, 2025

Trump backs release of second Caribbean strike footage...

December 4, 2025

Probe into Biden’s alleged mental decline cover-up deepens...

July 2, 2025

John Bolton’s trial still far off as judge...

November 22, 2025

Furious Republicans accuse Biden of caving to anti-Israel...

May 10, 2024

Conservatives worry Congress won’t have ‘spine’ for spending...

December 7, 2024

Trump rips ‘crooked’ Ilhan Omar as House ramps...

January 21, 2026

Republicans keep pressure on NPR and controversial CEO...

May 8, 2024

    Get free access to all of the retirement secrets and income strategies from our experts! or Join The Exclusive Subscription Today And Get the Premium Articles Acess for Free


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.

    Recent

    • Rubio announces designation for Nicaraguan prison official tied to alleged human rights violations

      February 19, 2026
    • Trump convenes first ‘Board of Peace’ meeting as Gaza rebuild hinges on Hamas disarmament

      February 19, 2026
    • Trump marks Black History Month, announces Medal of Freedom for Carson and praises Nicki Minaj

      February 19, 2026
    • Rubio holding secret talks with Raul Castro’s grandson over Cuba’s future: report

      February 19, 2026
    • Trump lauds ‘piece of work’ Jesse Jackson at ‘sold-out’ Black History Month event

      February 19, 2026

    Categories

    • Business (1,158)
    • Investing (4,098)
    • Politics (5,022)
    • Stocks (1,155)
    • About us
    • Contact us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Disclaimer: sportinvestorsleague.com, its managers, its employees, and assigns (collectively “The Company”) do not make any guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above. Information provided by this website is for research purposes only and should not be considered as personalized financial advice. The Company is not affiliated with, nor does it receive compensation from, any specific security. The Company is not registered or licensed by any governing body in any jurisdiction to give investing advice or provide investment recommendation. Any investments recommended here should be taken into consideration only after consulting with your investment advisor and after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

    Copyright © 2026 sportinvestorsleague.com | All Rights Reserved