Sport Investors League
  • Politics
  • Stocks
  • Investing
  • Business

Sport Investors League

  • Politics
  • Stocks
  • Investing
  • Business
Politics

Navarro brushes off feud with Elon Musk: ‘Boys will be boys’

by admin April 14, 2025
April 14, 2025
Navarro brushes off feud with Elon Musk: ‘Boys will be boys’

White House trade advisor Peter Navarro brushed off concerns about a feud between him and billionaire Elon Musk, arguing the two administration advisors had a ‘great’ relationship.

‘First of all, Elon and I are great. It’s not an issue,’ Navarro said during an appearance on NBC News’ ‘Meet the Press’ on Sunday.

The comments come after Navarro and Musk got tangled in a public war of words last week after Navarro said in an interview that Musk’s Tesla is more of a ‘car assembler’ than ‘car manufacturer’ that relies on parts from other countries.

‘We all understand in the White House (and the American people understand) that Elon’s a car manufacturer. But he’s not a car manufacturer – He’s a car assembler,’ Navarro said on CNBC. ‘In many cases, if you go to his Texas plant, a good part of the engines that he gets (which in the EV case are the batteries) come from Japan and come from China. The electronics come from Taiwan.’

The point seemingly didn’t sit well with Musk, who took to X to defend his auto company.

‘Navarro is truly a moron. What he says here is demonstrably false,’ Musk said.

‘Tesla has the most American-made cars. Navarro is dumber than a sack of bricks,’ Musk added in a subsequent post.

But Navarro downplayed the public war of words Sunday, praising Musk’s contributions to the Trump administration.

‘Everything’s fine with Elon,’ Navarro said. ‘And look, Elon is doing a very good job with his team, with waste, fraud and abuse. That’s a tremendous contribution to America. And no man doing that kind of thing should be subject to having his cars firebombed by crazies.’

The White House has also downplayed concerns between them, with press secretary Karoline Leavitt arguing the feud shows that President Donald Trump is willing to hear vastly different views at the highest level.

‘These are obviously two individuals who have very different views on trade and tariffs. Boys will be boys, and we will let their public sparring continue,’ she said during a press briefing last week. ‘You guys should all be very grateful that we have the most transparent administration in history.’

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS

0
FacebookTwitterGoogle +Pinterest
previous post
Trump admin secures release of American missionary held in Tunisia for 13 months: report
next post
Americans witnessing crippling federal regulations can go directly to DOGE to report red tape rule

Related Posts

Trump announces 100% tariff on all foreign-produced movies:...

May 5, 2025

Musk officially steps down from DOGE after wrapping...

May 29, 2025

Grenell developing ‘common sense’ plan to turn Kennedy...

March 15, 2025

Biden WH adviser dodges whether he’s concerned Trump...

December 2, 2024

Can Congress defund federal courts with key Trump...

March 25, 2025

Essential workers left unpaid after Senate Democrats kill...

October 24, 2025

Federal judge hits DOJ for ‘indict first, investigate...

November 7, 2025

Top House Democrat leaves Schumer in the cold...

March 15, 2025

Thune slams Schumer’s ‘kingmaker’ politics, refuses to ‘kiss...

October 18, 2025

Vance visits Capitol Hill to urge senators to...

March 5, 2025

    Get free access to all of the retirement secrets and income strategies from our experts! or Join The Exclusive Subscription Today And Get the Premium Articles Acess for Free


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.

    Recent

    • Psaki joins Democrat push for Epstein files after ex-Biden spox rarely mentioned it from White House

      February 18, 2026
    • Iran signals nuclear progress in Geneva as Trump calls for full dismantlement

      February 18, 2026
    • Russia sentences American to 4 years for allegedly trying to take Kalashnikov rifle stocks: report

      February 18, 2026
    • House GOP’s razor-thin majority threatens to grind Trump’s Capitol Hill agenda to halt

      February 18, 2026
    • Mark Kelly eyes 2028 White House run while fighting Trump demotion threat

      February 18, 2026

    Categories

    • Business (1,156)
    • Investing (4,088)
    • Politics (5,012)
    • Stocks (1,155)
    • About us
    • Contact us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Disclaimer: sportinvestorsleague.com, its managers, its employees, and assigns (collectively “The Company”) do not make any guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above. Information provided by this website is for research purposes only and should not be considered as personalized financial advice. The Company is not affiliated with, nor does it receive compensation from, any specific security. The Company is not registered or licensed by any governing body in any jurisdiction to give investing advice or provide investment recommendation. Any investments recommended here should be taken into consideration only after consulting with your investment advisor and after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

    Copyright © 2026 sportinvestorsleague.com | All Rights Reserved